Is the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross a Safe Vehicle?
If you’re looking for a safe SUV, the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross should catch your eye. It comes loaded with safety features and advanced driver assistance technologies that can give you peace of mind every time you hit the road, and it’s available right now at Ole Ben Franklin Motors!
What Makes the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross So Safe?
The thing that sets the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross apart is its selection of advanced safety features. First, let’s look at some standard features.
- Forward Collision Mitigation with Pedestrian Detection: This system can actually detect other cars or pedestrians and warn you to hit the brakes before a collision.
- Lane Departure Warning: If you’re driving on the highway, a momentary distraction can make it easy to drift out of your lane. This can easily cause an accident. This feature warns drivers when they’re drifting and encourages a course correction.
- Automatic High Beams: Your headlights provide the best possible view of the road ahead of you, even when it’s dark or you’re dealing with inclement weather that can reduce visibility.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: This can tell you if a vehicle is crossing behind you when you’re trying to back out of a parking spot or driveway.
- Blind Spot Warning with Lane Change Assist: This tech will warn you if someone is approaching in your blind spot so that a lane change doesn’t cause an accident.
There’s no replacement for safe driving behaviors, but the tech found in this new Mitsubishi SUV can help augment a safe driver’s habits and help them avoid accidents.
If you’re looking for a safe new SUV, visit our new car dealership near Oak Ridge, TN. We’ll answer any questions you have about the 2022 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross and our Mitsubishi financing options!