What is the 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander MPG?
The Mitsubishi Outlander is redesigned and revitalized for the 2022 model year, including a boler exterior and premium interior, but what about performance? The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander fuel economy reaches an EPA-estimated 24 city mpg and 31 highway mpg, which makes it one of the most fuel-efficient seven-seaters in its class. That means you can spend less time at the gas pump and more time hitting the Farragut roads! Find out all about the Mitsubishi Outlander MPG with Ole Ben Franklin Motors, and stop by Knoxville to experience the performance up close.
Mitsubishi Outlander Fuel Economy by Trim
There are six different configurations available for the latest model, which means six different fuel economy figures. Check out how the Mitsubishi Outlander MPG varies per model below:
- ES 2.5 2WD: 24 city/31 highway/27 combined
- ES 2.5 S-AWC: 24 city/30 highway/26 combined
- SE 2.5 2WD: 24 city/31 highway/27 combined
- SE 2.5 S-AWC: 24 city/30 highway/26 combined
- SEL 2.5 2WD: 24 city/31 highway/27 combined
- SEL 2.5 S-AWC: 24 city/30 highway/26 combined
Mitsubishi Outlander Performance Specs
So, what factors contributed to the impressive Mitsubishi Outlander fuel economy? This SUV is packed with smart engineering to maximize every drop of fuel in the tank. Take a look at just some of the performance features onboard the latest model:
- Design: The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander fuel economy sees a boost from the previous year thanks to a new aluminum hood and harness, which reduces total weight by 35%.
- Eco Mode: Both S-AWC and Drive Mode Selector options can help you fine-tune your performance for the Sevierville roads ahead, but you can also click into ECO mode to get the most fuel-efficient performance possible.
- Engine: The 2.5L 4-cylinder engine was redeveloped to improve efficiency, as well as output. So not only does this engine generate 181 hp, but it also gets better efficiency and cleaner emissions than before.
- Transmission: The continuously variable transmission optimizes your engine performance, so you get the best fuel economy automatically without fussing with a gear shift.
Test Drive the Mitsubishi Outlander at Ole Ben Franklin Motors
Want to see how the Mitsubishi Outlander can transform your driving experience in Seymour? Visit us in Ole Ben Franklin Motors to explore our Outlander inventory in person, and feel free to contact us with any questions about the Mitsubishi Outlander towing capacity, interior, want to compare the Mitsubishi Outlander vs. Nissan Rogue, and more.
More About Mitsubishi Outlander Features
The new Mitsubishi Outlander has been fully redesigned for the 2022 model year, adding on and upgrading to enhance your every Farragut commute. With new innovative technology and plenty of power under the hood, you’ll be impressed with all this new model can do. With a four-cylinder engine and a continuously variable transmission, as…
The Mitsubishi Outlander is redesigned and revitalized for the 2022 model year, including a boler exterior and premium interior, but what about performance? The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander fuel economy reaches an EPA-estimated 24 city mpg and 31 highway mpg, which makes it one of the most fuel-efficient seven-seaters in its class. That means you…
The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander is taking everything you loved about the outgoing model, and taking it to the next level. While the new Mitsubishi Outlander is a head-turner, that’s a discussion for a different day. The 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander interior dimensions and features are here to keep you and your passengers comfortable and connected. The…